Procurement is not just about buying paper towels in bulk. Today’s procurement has moved far past simple purchasing. It’s the strategic analysis of operational spend and if done right – rapid savings of 22% on average to your bottom line with enhanced service and efficiencies.
The procurement function within businesses is being elevated to a strategic component of value creation. This move gives businesses a rich source of competitive advantage. A good procurement solutions provider will become an extension of the organization’s existing procurement resources, in a non-obtrusive fashion.
- Janitorial services for
- restaurants, hospitals, gardens, homes, offices, educational and other buildings
- Furniture, Equipment and Telecommunication supplies
- Stationery, Educational and Food Supplies
- Carpet Stretching and Cleaning
- Labor Supplies and Services
- Wall Painting Services